wow... touching man.. haha T.T... wahaha... GPA... haha ya all the best to you too... best of the luck... i LUV THE PIC... that happy birthday... really touching la... haha 19... you are going to be soon... haha... and yet... so sorry that I'm not sure whether i can wish you happy birthday on that day... I'm sure that you will be in Aus d... Hope that you won't celebrate it alone... (plz imagine i'm bside you and singing the happy birthday to you...and wishing you happy birthday on that day... 20th Feb 09...) lastly, all the best again... NII & BIY... hope that they will be your quote too... haha
wow... touching man.. haha
ReplyDeleteT.T... wahaha...
GPA... haha
ya all the best to you too...
best of the luck...
i LUV THE PIC... that happy birthday...
really touching la... haha
19... you are going to be soon... haha...
and yet... so sorry that I'm not sure whether i can wish you happy birthday on that day... I'm sure that you will be in Aus d... Hope that you won't celebrate it alone...
(plz imagine i'm bside you and singing the happy birthday to you...and wishing you happy birthday on that day... 20th Feb 09...)
lastly, all the best again...
NII & BIY... hope that they will be your quote too... haha