Couldn't believe that next Sunday in Chinese New Year!!
Oh no, so soon. Which means after 2 weeks i am going to go back to Australia.
Looking forward to CNY with loads of people. :)
And now, i am encountering another problem...My mum got upset and mad at me because I cancelled one of my shift and she is afraid that i will not have enough money to survive. How lar.
The problem now is, should I take another shift on Monday??? Should I? Then it is connected to another thing. What electives should i take for the coming sem? If I get JPA loan, should I do double degree?
So many things to ponder about.
And so many problems remained unsolved while the days remaining are diminishing.
*scratching my head*
Another week. Woohoo. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day! At least my problem will be solved soon.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don stress yourself~
ReplyDeletejz go ahead if you can cope with it~
I don't think your mum was mad at you~ She is jz worried about you~
Problems are to be solved... relax
All the best!
Thanks. (:
ReplyDeleteI guess I am now doing Monday shift if nothing goes wrong. At least now if i am sure that i am gonna take the shift then no "money" problem.
Everything's gonna be fine. (:
(However i am going to be back soon. Sob sob.)