Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, no mood to do anything.


God bless me.

Need lots of motivation now.


Lots of thoughts flashing.

What can i do? Life still goes on.

What do i want? There are so many things that i want to do.


Can i just close my eyes and have an endless rest?


No feel of belonging in any where now.


Where can i go?

So much work to do.

Where do i start?



I want to dance. I want to play the piano. I want to do sth more interesting other than studying.



And i don't feel like studying now.


Emo nemo.




*What should i do?*


(anger)
Leave me alone.



2 comments:

  1. I've always believed that... tomorrow will always be a better day whenever you have a bad day. I know you will have a brighter dawn soon enough. (I dont like studying either) =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. neither do i like studying!
    I just feel like hiding under a desk so that no one can find me or look or for me! omg! i think im on my way to the last stage of depression..really emo!
    plus, when i see my law books, i really feel like vomiting blood..argh!! all those phillosophy and stuffs like that! oh dear!!
    guess my situation is much more serious than yrs rite?! hahhaaaaaaa

    God bless u!
    hoping that we will have a better tmr!!

    ReplyDelete