Monday, March 23, 2009

I shouldn't be doing this. Life goes on.

Let me lead the way out.

7 comments:

  1. Hi aishan.. =))

    How's your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno what u talking bout
    but yes life goes on no matter what happened.
    things happened and being forgotten in the long run.
    ppl come and go everyday in our life and we still have to move on.
    every breathe that we taking in should make us feel grateful that we're still alive
    surviving without being defeated by all the difficulties we're facing :)

    ENJOY LIFE AISHAN!!! :P
    wuhuuu and i do miss u hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ee:
    Thanks a lot ee ling. I think i am okay now. Today is another good day. So how about you there? Still good? Lots of assignment? Enjoying life?

    (:

    Aishan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liau:
    Luckily i know who you are. Lol. How did you find my blog? What a big discover. haha.
    I am fine here.
    How about you?
    So where are you studying now? Or where will you be studying later on?

    Aishan

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea assignments come and go as well. it's like a never-ending-story lol
    but well, what can we do? just do nia lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    hahaha.

    life here is good, but it'd be better if u're here lol.

    xoxoXOOXOxoxOXOXO


    ee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making me miss you more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag me if you have gone to my blog. HAHA.

    I'm going to study in Singapore soon. Hehe. =)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete