Today i went to try out how to take a bus from the city back to Florey-the place which i am living now. Wow, it was so challenging (maybe i am just exaggerating). I walked around the city to find city interchange. Imagine that i know nothing about that place. Scary right? Actually i was just trying my luck, but seriously, i hve not thought about what will happen if i couldn't find the bus interchange. That's even scarier, right?
There starts my journey, i walked from Unilodge (some kind of hostel place), then i walk and walk and walk, a guy wearing "ACTION" bus company shirt appear in front of me. I followed him as what i thought was, he most probably going to city interchange. I lost him later on anyway. Wow, i walk and walk and walk. The bus interchange wasn't like what i thought at all! It's a lot of platform (which i think it's like bus stop). I saw a guy with a orange colour machine, i thought he was selling bus ticket. lol. Apparently, he was not. But he showed me the way to buy the tickets.
I went into the shop, and the worst thing is, they have changed the place where they sell ticket, it's near platform 9. omg, how am i going to know where the hell is platform 9 right? SO, I WALK AND WALK AND WALK AGAIN. lol. until i found platfrom 9, but later on, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what, i couldn't find where they are selling ticket. Funny right? So i WALK AND WALK AND WALK AGAIN, and i found the SIGN BOARD! Eventually, i bought the ticket that i wanted to buy, it's a concession Faresaver 10 ticket.
AND NOW, I couldn't find where should i get into the bus, and i am not sure which bus to take. But i have checked via the internet yesterday. So i rushed from platform 9 to platform5 i think to get into the correct bus. HAHA. In the bus, i was trying to remember the land mark, the lady sitting right opposite me was laughing at me!!! She must be thinking that i am so sua1gu1, taking picture of these lame things. =.=
The bus took me to Belconnen Interchange, i waited for the next bus for 30 minutes.
I was actually quite anxious in the bus, as i am not sure that whether this bus will bring me to Florey Shops. It stops for three times, and, i am so afraid that i might miss the stop, SO I PRESSED THE BELL!
Guess what? I got it correct! Cool right? Haha. I nearly lost my way. Thank god.
Anyway, tomorrow i will have to take a bus to ANU again. So wish me luck guys! Haha.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha... damn fun man... haha
ReplyDeleteluckily you din get lost... or else... i can't imagine... btw.. you are damn brave!!! i think tat's you ba.. haha...
tat lady laughed at you?! very obvious? walau... wat's so funny ooo... haha
i think she will do tat too if she is in our country
ANU... haha... +U... i think you won't get lost ba and hopefully no...
Aiyo, it still sounds so dangerous that you didnt call your aunt for directions and instructions. But you made it home anyway.
ReplyDeleteSo, that's ok i suppose. It's nice to hear from you.
tayyz
i felt blessed too that i am not safe. Ha. Lol. Wanted to explore things actually.
ReplyDeleteI feel blessed that i am safe. Ha. Lol. I wanted to explore things actually. Haha. More things to be explored.
ReplyDeleteya, there are more things to be explored but safety come 1st.
ReplyDeletetake care
Hey! Haha. The way you narrated your experience here is funny. Haha..
ReplyDeleteBtw, didn't know you had a blog.. Hmm..
Haha, i have more interesting expereinced of being lost here. I am studying in the school of business and economics, yesterday, i got myself to School of Arts and today, Scholl of Engineering. Crazy right?
ReplyDeleteOn the optimistic point of view, it's exploring your campus :P
ReplyDelete