Should i go subang to take my results? Maybe not. See how's my results first but i guess i am still not going la. I will still go but not so soon. I guess so.
So what if i meet the requirement to get actuarial studies? Should i go Aussie? Or should i go Singapore?
What if i get very bad results? Will i cry? I dunno. Anyway, maybe i won't la. Because that's my results. That's the result of my hardwork and we would not be able to do anything about it le, right?
Damn cham la.
Pray hard.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ya, you are rite... you don't need to cry and that helps nothing... that's your effort... you did put your effort and you tried your best... all the best...
ReplyDeleteif you match the requirements, i think you shud go to Aus. Anyway, this is jz an advisement.
Do believe in yourself...
+U
thanks cha sheng, i will consider you suggestion. Damn cham la, dunno how now. Tomorrow results out at 6am.Gonna wake up early tomorrow.
ReplyDelete