Friday, November 21, 2008

Time to go

Wow, time flies. Today is the second day after prom. I should be in the car back to Kluang now, but i am not. I want to settle everything here before i am home again. I have to do a lot of thing. Well, it's not really that "A LOT" but ya still have to complete them.

Will be going to Malacca this Sunday. Hope that everything will be alright. Yeah, i will be going home next Tuesday. Actaully i was thinking of working here as a student helper but i think instead, i should go home, accompany dad and mum. Help tem instead of helping Taylors. LOLx. I should spend more time with them and assist them at home. I think this will be a better choice for me.

On the other hand, i don't feel like leaving here. Going back to where i belong is something great but still i will miss everything here.

No comments:

Post a Comment