Friday, October 17, 2008

sigh

There goes another week....sob sob...one more week to see all my classmates and lecturers....
I wonder what will happen during the last day of exam? Full of tears and sadness? I guess that will be certainly the situation... Sad right?

It has been a nice year through, with a group of new friends, seeing new people all around you. I feel blessed to be in my current class and S6 rocks! Hey, thanks guys for everything. I have learnt a lot from everyone of you.

Lecturers- Mr Woon, Miss Alicia, Miss Indra, Puan Noor and KING DAVID....lolx
I learn many things from them, the way they taught us, gave us advice, trying to give us their best so that we will actually do our best. I hope i am not one of those blacklisted ones...I feel really sorry if i have been so irritating, annoying...but i hope i have brought fun and interesting memories! HEEHEE.

This will be the sweetest memories in my life...Thanks...

All the best for final.



p/s : I am still wondering whether i should go prom...a difficult decision to make, the only thing that hinders me from making a decision is--->i have to buy a dress...lame reason, because i am lazy...I think...i don't know...Anyone there? Seeking for help...

No comments:

Post a Comment